Softball and Baseball Instructors
Casey DicksonSoftball Instructor
After winning 4 State Softball Championships at Greenway High School in Phoenix, AZ, Casey signed her national letter of intent to play for the University of Oklahoma. While with the Sooners, Casey was name First Team All Big 12 Conference First Base for the 1995, ’96 and ’97 seasons. She was also named Second Team All Region First Base for the 1996 & ’97 seasons and Big 12 All Tournament Team in 1996. After completing her distinguished career at Oklahoma, she was drafted into the first Women’s Professional Softball League.
Casey began her coaching career in 1999 as a Graduate Assistant at Tulsa University. That led to assistant coaching stops at Nicholls State University and the University of Texas San Antonio. Casey then graduated to a head coaching position at Frank Phillips College before being named head coach at Temple University in 2005. After four season with the Owls, Casey was named head coach of the Governors softball program at Austin Peay State University in Clarksville TN where she spent 5 seasons.
Co-Owner Sports DoctoR, LLC.
Casey now enjoys owning and operating Sports DoctoR Athletics. She provides fast pitch softball lessons for hitting, left-handed slapping, fielding, catching and pitching.
Call 931-896-2000 to check on private lesson availability.Contact Casey
Jess RohnSoftball Instructor
During her high school career, Jess was named All-Area Shortstop for the 1999, 2000 and 2002 seasons. She helped lead Nazareth Area High School to the 2002 District 11 Championship as well as the Mountain Valley Conference Championship. She continued her playing career at Temple University where she was a member of the Owls 2004 Atlantic 10 Conference Championship team. Jess was later named All Atlantic 10 Team Shortstop for the 2007 season.
After completing her collegiate playing career, Jess turned her passion for softball into a coaching career. She served as an Assistant Coach at Austin Peay State University from 2008 to 2012.
Co-Owner Sports DoctoR, LLC.
Jess now enjoys owning and operating Sports DoctoR Athletics. She provides fast pitch softball lessons for hitting, left-handed slapping, fielding and throwing.
Call 931-896-2000 to check on private lesson availability.Contact Jess
Amy BlakeneySoftball Instructor
Amy is a dynamic coach with extensive knowledge.
- Collegiate Player – NCAA Division I – Jackson State University Tigers Softball Recruited Pitcher (Fall, 2012): Maintained thorough knowledge of all rules, game procedures, and current trends in Softball.
- Collegiate Player – NCAA Division I – Alcorn State University Braves Softball Recruited Pitcher (2010): Instrumental in securing championship game spot with a 11-2 win over Grambling; won SWAG; Designated hitter
- Collegiate Player – NCAA Division II – North East Mississippi Community College (JUCO) (2009): Chosen to All State Second Team; Ranked 9th in Nation for JUCO pitchers; Advanced team to State Tournament
- Pitcher – North American Selective Team – Indoor World Cup of Softball (January 2009): Pitching and hitting wins against the German National Team, Austria
- Pitcher – Queen of Diamond Showcase – Kent State; Winthrop (2007-2008)
- Pitcher – Lighthouse Christian School, Nashville, TN (2008); All District; Varsity Pitcher; State and school MVP award; 1st Place District Tournament 2008
Call 931-896-2000 to check on private lesson availability.Contact Amy
Mark AriasBaseball Instructor
Mark Arias offers Baseball Catching, Hitting, Throwing and Fielding Instruction. He is a seasoned baseball player who focuses on conditioning, helping players fully understand the game and game scenarios, taking care of their bodies while training, and hitting defense. Mark also has an extensive background catching and pitching that can all be taught at the beginner to advanced level.
Mark played semi-pro with Tigres del Licey in the Dominican Republic before deciding to hang up his glove and return to the United States. In college, Mark played Juco Division 1 at Monroe College, and Globe Tech in New York. In High School he attended Cardinal Hayes and was Varsity all four years. During summer leagues, Mark coached and played for the New York Bandits where from 2009-2013 they won the Baseball Heaven tournament in Staten Island. Mark coached the 11-12 year old team all four years to win the tournament.
Mark is enlisted in the U.S. Army and has an alternating weekly schedule for lessons at Sports DoctoR Athletics. You can go online or call 931-896-2000 to book a lesson with Mark.Contact Mark
James Reid SullivanBaseball Instructor
James Reid Sullivan recently joined Sports DoctoR as a baseball trainer. James, Reid or Sully as many people in the Clarksville community may know him, is also a baseball coach at West Creek Highschool, and a Board Member for St B Little League.
Playing Experience: •Played for Kansas City Royals Pitcher Phillip Grundy as an All District and All Region pitcher at Somerset Highschool •Pitched three consecutive Class “A” State Championships •Pitched for the 2 time State American Legion Post Somerset Twins •Taught by and worked with both Major League players Phillip Grundy and Center Fielder Josh Anderson
James takes time to explain training methods to parents and players so they can better understand and support their child’s athletic progress and goals. James is available several days a week and weekends.
Call 931-896-2000 to check on private lesson availability.Contact James
Baseball & Softball Lesson Pricing:
Softball Lessons with Casey & Jess
- 1 Hour: $60
- 30 Minutes: $35
- 30 Minute 4-Pack: $120
- 1 Hour: $60
- 30 Minutes: $35
- 30 Minute 4-Pack: $114 (5% Savings)
- 30 Minute 6-Pack: $162 (10% Savings)
- 1 Hour 4-Pack: $228 (5% Savings)
- 1 Hour 6-Pack: $324 (10% Savings)
Baseball or Softball Group Training Lessons with SportsDoctoR Instructors (3-4 total participants, can choose between hitting or fielding lesson)
- One 30 Minute Lesson: $15 per athlete
- Four 30 Minute Lessons: $50 per athlete
- Eight 30 Minute Lessons: $75 per athlete
Please call us at 931-896-2000, email us at SportsDoctoRathletics@gmail.com or just stop by Sports DoctoR Athletics to schedule your athletes lesson. You may also schedule online using our Online Reservation Scheduler powered by MINDBODY.